This blog is about my private venture into having Mr. John (Poshgoblin) Pickford doing me a small range of 28mm dwarf miniatures that will fulfill my personal need for more dark, sinister and vicious dwarfs.

Sunday 6 January 2013

Gobbo Dwarf by Mikkel Nyboe

For his own personal collection, Mikkel Nyboe has painted another dwarf of mine. This one he calls "Gobbo Dwarf" and use a standard set #1 body and a still not released champion head (the one with an open-visor/face mask that could look like a Goblin head ;-) ).

Here is the pictures - but you can read more about him on Mikkel's own blog: http://mikkelnyboe.blogspot.dk.






Excellent paintjob and use of colours. I just love that green armour and look at the facial details... fantastic ... and the shield ... WOW!...it's  really outstanding ... wonderful, wonderful freehand. Good to know that he has a full set in his positions :) 


3 comments:

  1. "that could look like a goblin head"?!? That _is_ a goblin head if I ever saw one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's supposed to be a demonic face mask :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    i like your Blog!
    Anf i like your works!
    I follow you.
    If you like to follow me too, i’ll be happy!
    VioletPaint
    See you soon! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.